Hi! Thank you for exploring my site! My name is Kristina, I’m a 23 year old wife, mommy, and college student. My daughter, Sophia keeps me on my toes! My life is crazy between homework and diapers! My husband, Caleb is a college student as well. We manage our busy schedules by working as a team. We live in rural Oklahoma where I attend Northeastern State University (Go Riverhawks!). I enjoy family time, hiking, and writing.
I started State of Mommy as a hobby and way to share my experiences with other mothers. I launched this blog September 1st of this year and had such an amazing response!
Here are some random facts about me:
- I changed my college major 4 times! I finally settled on my very first major, Communication and haven’t looked back!
- I am a marketing consultant at a small firm
- My love of writing started at the young age of 12
- Sophia was 10 pounds when she was born!
- I am obsessed with Twitter!
- Carmel frappes are my guilty pleasure